Benefits of Membership
Download a printable version of the benefits.
- Information Resource – With our website, Health Insurance Underwriter (HIU) magazine, and several newsletters and broadcast emails at your fingertips, you’ll always have the most current industry information.
- Legislative Advocacy – NAHU’s legislative efforts strive to educate and inform elected leaders at the federal and state level. We’ve learned that most legislators simply do not understand the health care system and the agent’s role in the system. Through our network of Key Contacts, we cultivate relationships that putus in position to clarify issues before bills are written or votes taken. We strengthen these relationships through activity by the Health Underwriters Political Action Committee (HUPAC).
- Health Insurance Underwriter Magazine – NAHU’s monthly magazine will provide you with tips on selling, information on NAHU’s activities on the national, regional, and local level, and updates on website content and other services that NAHU provides. Receiving HIU Magazine monthly is another great investment for your business.
- Education and Networking – NAHU and our state and local chapters provide continuing education opportunities to keep you abreast of the trends, new products and policy changes in the industry. Many state and local chapters offer enough credits to fulfill all your state’s CE requirements. These meetings will also give you time to network with your colleagues and make new acquaintances.
- Member-Only Benefits – From an exclusive agreement with Marsh Affinity Group for Agent Preferred E&O insurance to discounts on shipping, conference calling, and credit cards, NAHU offers you opportunities to save money on the items you need to operate your business.
Why Join NAHU
- NAHU will protect your right to serve your clients needs.
- You will obtain timely, informative news.
- You can attend continuing education seminars on the hottest insurance topics.
- You will share information with top producing insurance professionals.
- You can participate in grassroots efforts that respond to local, state, and federal legislative issues.
- You will benefit from a variety of member-only discount programs.
- NAHU’s Code of Ethics demonstrates to your clients your commitment to professionalism.
- You will play an active role in the future of the health insurance industry.
- You will receive a subscription to HIU, the association’s monthly magazine.
- With NAHU following trends in Large and Small Group Managed Care Plans, Individual Health Plans, Long Term Care Insurance, Disability Insurance, and Medicare Supplements, you will benefit from membership no matter your specialty.
“The Top Ten Reasons” to join CNIAHU/NAHU
- Top Quality Representation
- When NAHU Talks, Congress Listens
- Information Straight from the Source
- Health Insurance Underwriter magazine
- Washington Update
- Network with Your Peers
- Member Discount Programs
- Conventions and Conferences
1. Corporate Partnership Program download brochure
2. Compliance Benefits download brochure
3. Guidelines for “Corporate List Bill Membership” Program download form
Dues & Application
Select the Sign Up Now button to register online or download the CNIAHU Membership Application.
Dues are $445/year ($330 National / $60 State / $55 Local).
Download the CNIAHU Associate Membership Application.