The Chicago & Northeastern IL Association of Health Underwriters (C&NIAHU) is a chapter affiliate of the National Association of Health Underwriters. NAHU, “America’s Benefits Specialists,” was founded in 1930. Its membership is comprised of agents/brokers, consultants, carrier representatives, representatives of TPAs and fluoxetin other benefits industry firms such as PBMs, stop loss carriers, etc., worksite marketing specialists, and long term care and disability insurance wholesalers.
To improve its members’ abilities to meet the health, financial and retirement security needs of their clients through education, advocacy and professional development.
Every American will have access to private sector solutions for health, financial and retirement security and the services of insurance professionals.
Code of Ethics
- To hold the selling, service and administration of health insurance and related products and services as a professional and public trust and do all in my power to maintain its prestige.
- To keep paramount the needs of those whom I serve.
- To respect my clients’ trust in me, and to never do anything which would betray their trust or confidence.
- To give all service possible when service is needed.
- To present policies factually and accurately, providing all information necessary for the issuance of sound insurance coverage to the public I serve.
- To use no advertising which I know may be false or misleading.
- To consider the sale, service and administration of health insurance and related products and services as a career, to know and abide by the laws of any jurisdiction Federal and State in which I practice and seek constantly to increase my knowledge and improve my ability to meet the needs of my clients.
- To be fair and just to my competitors, and to engage in no practices which may reflect unfavorably on myself or my industry.
- To treat prospects, clients and companies fairly by submitting applications which reveal all available information pertinent to underwriting a policy.
- To extend honest and professional conduct to my clients, associates, fellow agents and brokers, and the company or companies whose products I represent.
Grooms Insurance Associates
Levenbrook & Associates
2632 Chelsey Street
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
400 North Field Drive
Lake Forest, IL. 60045-4809